Free Bet Offers from William Hill
William Hill offers an exciting selection of free bet offers, ranging from new customer bonuses to money-back guarantees on accas and money back specials. With so many offers to choose from, there’s something to suit everyone who enjoys a bet.
Free Bet for New Customers
For new customers, William Hill has a welcome bonus that allows users to make a qualifying deposit of at least £10 and receive a £30 free bet. To qualify for this bonus, the player must make an eligible bet within 30 days of registration. To benefit from this bonus, simply click the box during registration.
Free Bet for Existing Customers
For existing customers, William Hill offers several types of free bets and promotions, including weekly promotions that can be used on their betting markets. These free bets may include special odds boosts on certain sports, free bet promotions and bonus money. There are also seasonal bonuses available to customers that may grant enhanced odds on certain markets or bonus funds to be used to make bets with.
Loyalty Program with Free Bets for All Customers
Free bet promotions are offered throughout the year, with various types of free bet offers. These offers can include free bets with no deposit required, free bet refund promotions, and free bet if certain conditions are met. To take advantage of these free bet offers, the player must check the William Hill promotion page regularly to ensure they do not miss out.
At the end of the day, William Hill provides its players with a range of free bets and promotions to enjoy. From welcome bonuses to seasonal promotions, there is something for everyone to take advantage of. Make sure to visit their website and check their promotions page to make sure that you do not miss out on great offers and bonuses!
How to Get Free Bets at William Hill
New customers can get a free bet of up to £30 when they bet with William Hill. To get the free bet, customers must place a minimum stake of £10 on any sports market with odds of 1/2 or greater. After the bet is settled, they will automatically be credited with the free bet.
Existing customers can access a range of promotions to get a free bet. These promotions typically involve placing a bet on a predetermined sports market or a combination of sports markets at specified minimum stakes. If customers meet the requirements set out in the promotion, they will be credited with the free bet.
William Hill also offers free bets through its loyalty program. Customers can earn loyalty points by betting on sports markets, which they can then redeem for free bets. They can also earn points by participating in the William Hill Casino, so all customers can benefit from being part of the William Hill loyalty program.
Finally, William Hill runs regular promotions, which can include free bets. Customers should periodically check the promotions page to see what new offers are available.
Finally, customers may also receive a free bet if they refer a friend to William Hill. The friend must open an account and make a qualifying deposit in order for a free bet to be awarded.
How to use Freebets at William Hill
- Sign up for a new account with William Hill. Registering is often required to be eligible for free bets.
- Check the promotions page for a free bet offer or promotional code. Many promotions are only available to certain customers or at certain times.
- Read the terms and conditions that accompany the free bet offer. Make sure you understand the requirements for redemption.
- Follow the instructions to place a qualifying bet. Free bets will usually specify a minimum stake or requirements such as betting on a specific sport or event.
- Once all the requirements have been met, the free bet will be added to your account.
- Place the free bet using the instructions given. Free bet awards are usually limited to a specific duration and betting selection.
- If your free bet is successful you can usually withdraw the winnings with no further obligation. If not, simply wait for the offer to expire, as most promotional offers are one-time only.
William Hill Free Betting Terms
- Free bets can only be used in the William Hill sportsbook.
- The Free bets must be fully used in a single bet on selections with overall odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater.
- If a bet is placed using a Free Bet and the selection(s) becomes void, the Free Bet stake shall not be returned and the Free Bet shall be deemed to be settled on that selection. Any winnings from a placed Free Bet will be returned to the user minus the Free Bet stake.
- The Free Bet will expire in 30 days of being credited, after which the Free Bet will no longer be available for use.
- The Free Bet may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Stakes are not included in any returns.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Bets which are ‘Cashed Out’ or ‘Partially Cashed Out’ do not qualify for this promotion.
- Free bets may not be used on each way or multiple bets.
- The Free Bet is only valid for the user to whom the offer was issued.
Wagering Requirements for Free Bets at William Hill
William Hill’s free bets wagering conditions are as follows:
- Any free bet received, or enhanced odds offers credited, to your William Hill account must be used in full and can only be used once.
- The stake will not be included in any winnings paid out or returned to you.
- A free bet is only valid on the specified bet type and market quoted in communication. Free bets cannot be transferred and are only valid on the specified date, time and market.
- Free bets will be added to your William Hill account on the day that they expire or the day after if the promotion end date is a holiday or weekend.
- You must start with a single wager of at least the minimum amount stated in the Terms and Conditions for the free bet to be valid.
- A multiple free bet must be placed on an outcome of the same exact nature in terms of the selection, market, bet type and odds.
- Each free bet must be placed on a different selection.
- If a free bet is bet and the corresponding outcome is a “”non-runner”” the free bet must be taken as void.
Free bet winnings are not included in any payouts or returns to the customer. The free bet must be used in its entirety and only once. It must be placed on the specified bet type and market, and must start with a single wager of at least the minimum amount as per the Terms and Conditions. If a free bet is placed and the corresponding outcome is a “non-runner”, the free bet must be void.